CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

De FabuLa Narrataur

De fabuLa narrataur...
I forgot where did I get this sentence from…
I think it’s Latin,, but can’t recaLL …
I just remember it means “this story is about you”…
So,, just want to dedicate this entry to my LiL bird…
Wherever you are,, wherever you wiLL be…
Thx to be my LiL bird…


Why do I pick bird ???
First of aLL…
It’s simpLy because of the freedom that it has…
It has wings to fLy freeLy wherever it wants…
He’s just Like a bird that can onLy fLy away…
Though his not mine,, and wiLL never happen,, but I’m enjoying watching him here and there….
There wiLL come a day when we are no Longer can see each other.. (Like what’s happened with my monkey,, hihihihi…)
For everone’s benefit,, Let him move free…

It aLso has a beautifuL warbLe…
His voice is gentLe and not harsh…
It is soft with sweet and fragrant tone that echo in my mind and souL…
The sweet tone Like the music from ApoLLo’s Lyre…
It’s the tone of nature in the faLL and the spring…

Its eyes can exude its aura… its gLeam…
Just Like what Titi DJ’s song,, Matamu…
Mata yang paLing indah… hanya matamu…
Sejak bertemu kurasakan tak pernah berubah…
Sinar yang paLing indah… dari matamu…
Sampai kapanpun… ituLah yang terindah…

Bgini yah saudara saudarikuw tercintaaaa,, tersayangggg,, terkasihiiii….
Let me reLease my LiL bird…
Since it’s impossibLe for it to be catched by the cage...
Then,, it’s better to set it free…
He’s a free man,, Let him stays Like that…
I’m quite happy to see it…
UntiL someday… one day when finaLLy he can reach his dream…
I hope… I’m stiLL around him…

to share the happiness together ^^

Le gra’

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uda lama bgt gw ga bc blog lo ran..
Hey, gokil..
Emang rancu dasar..

Wah, is it about me?
Canda deng buk..

Tp lo bknnye udah..?
Update berita ke gw lg donk buk..

Anonymous said...

wuihh ada yg mengaku si bird...

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Hahahahha..
Tau tuh,, pake acara anonymous sgaLa Lg..
Cuh...Cuh..
Payah...
Namun bgitu,, namPakna saya tau segh sapa orgna,, hihihihi...

No !!!
You are not my bird...