Okay….
The next destination after YRC is the makan pLace… hehehehehe…
Yesterday we ate in Indo Bistro… sambiL memecahkan berbagai jenis teka teki yg tersedia… Haizz..haizz..
And Ce Elisa,, Ceph,, Bang Ipan,, Ko Chan and I pLanned to go to Clarke Quay,, to “enjoy” something…
Later on,, some of us don’t want to go home too earLy..
Thus,, aLL of us went to Clarke Quay…
A group of us went to hang around,, hahahaha…
Five of us were preparing our heart menuju tiang peLemparan…
Hmm,, actuaLLy four of us..
Ko Chan hanya sbg saksi keganasan aLat eksekusi inih !!!!
Yupz,, we wanted to experienced Reverse Bungee,, huahahahahaha…..
I can laugh at myseLf if I ever ride on it,, since I’m soooooo afraid of things Like that…
But yesss,, once again I said.. I don’t know where the strength come from…
FinaLLy I agreed to join them !!!!!
Busetttttt,, smakin dket giLiran,, smakin deg2an Lah Rani…
Udah,,, ga mo crita gmn perasaanna….
Biar kaLian yg bLom nyoba merasa tertantang to try it…
Ayoooooooooo…. CobaLah,, pasti kaLian akan mendapatkan kepuasan ituh !!!
Then,, we decided to chiLL out in Singapore River by taking Singapore river boat…
Hahahahahaha…. For this one,, it’s unpLanned !!!!
FinaLLyyyyyyy,, Rani naek jg steLah 2 taon dsini menunda2 untuk naek si boat ntu…
Brasa tourist skaLi kami kmaren,, hihihihihihi…
And of course,, those moment is not compLete without photo session !!!!!
From every spot,, every angLe,, every method,, we took picts…
Hmm,, I aLways Like the feeLing waktu si angin ntu menerpa and menghempas wajah…
So reLaxing…. feeL so free…
It’s so different with the feeLing I get when I ride on Reverse Bungee,, hiihihihii….
I’ve Looked at the nite sky,, as the boat went sLower..
There’s onLy 2 stars up there,, and I wish for more…
It’s around 15 minutes,, but I feLt Like it’s just a bLinking of the eye… So fast….
It’s around 10pm when we finished…
We were chatting again in front of the Turkish Ice Cream,, the unique one in how they make and serve the ice cream…
WaLked to 7 11 to buy drinks….
Remember not to often to drink Big GuLp—Coke Light !!!!!!
Hehehehehe….
So,, everything must come to the end…
This aLso happen to our journey for this past 3 days…
It was so crazy,, wonderfuL,, unforgettabLe and memorabLe…
But,, I beLieve there wiLL be more unexpectedLy things that more beautifuL with you aLL my dearest bros and sis….
And not forget to Thx God for having this time with you aLL….
Hihihihihihi….
Yay…yay…yay….
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
8 comments:
... "<"leave my footprint">" ...
Hohohoho...
Hi..hi..
Lamistry...
Thx for visiting my bLog...
Hohohohoho....
huehueue lamistry..
cud it be u, Mike?
heheh saya janji hari ini ga beli big gulp ran =P
eh tapi mslhnya.. si BK juga jual coke lite hoehehoeo. tapi at least bukan big gulp lah =P
Yuppie...
Ntu si JK..
Hehehehe...
Heh ko,, big guLp ap ndak mah ndak gtu masaLah...
Yg penting mah isina tetep coke Light !!!!!!
Gantiiiiiiiiiiii....
Hehehehehehe....
hihihihi
kapan2 kita lanjutkan petualangan kita lagi yah cuu
hihihihi
JK?? jusup kala??
hihi...
ini anonymous,,
rasanya kenal yakk...
hihihi =P
Hiyaaaaaaaa....
Lhooo...Lhoooo...
Si anonymous ntu bknn kmu yah ceph ???
Heh ??? Heh ???
Wadoooow,, sodarakuw tak mengenaL LeLah negh ngebuLLy sodari sendiriii...
Haizzzzzz...
si anonymous ini jelas lah...
hamba kita yang serba double ituh
Post a Comment