God is greatttt…
ReaLLy reaLLy reaLLy great to my famiLy, especiaLLy to my mom…
Thx God for giving a precious present for me for this Christmas…
I’m so proud and amaze of my mom,, she has a woman’s heart that I’m Longing to have…
Wonder if I can have that kind of heart someday………….
Hmmmm….
Ever think to change the worLd… to make this worLd a LoveLy pLace to Live…
Dimana smua org tuh punya hati yg sLg mengasihi…
Ga ad Lg dah tuh yg namana iri2an,, tuduh2an,, gontok2an,, makan temen,, tipu sana sini,, mo menang sendiri,, mo show off terus,, menyombongkan diri,, mo ambiL keuntungan sendiri or smua sifat yg sejenisna inih degh…
It may sound toooooooo naïve,, but seriousLy….
I know I’m just an ordinary girL… and I don’t have any power to do that…
If you reaLLy Love your God,, if you bner2 mo hidup seperti and buat Tuhan,, then…..
Knapa kita smua ga bs punya kasih ntu ???
Knapa kita smua ga bs menghiLangkan sifat2 ntu ??
Gimana kita bs mengasihi Tuhan kL kita ndak bs mengasihi org Laen ???
Bknna ad ayat yg bLg apa yg kita ingin perbuat ke Tuhan,, perbuatLah ke sesamamu…
Kita brani bLg kita mengasihi Tuhan,, tp apa yg terjadi ama keLakuanmu ??
KL kita msh suka ngeLakuin smua sifat di atas,, dimana perbedaan kita ama org2 dunia ???
Rani sadar sesadar-sadarna kLo Rani bkn siapa2 & Rani jg msh jauhhhhhhhh dr yg namana sempurna..
Nobody’s perfect riteeeeeee…
Tp,, kita kan harus sLaLu berusaha memperbaiki diri ke arah yg Lbh bae tentunaa…
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
3 comments:
U have that heart girl.
The thing is u always deny that u have something or u can do something.
U denied when u was hurt, u denied when u Loved someone, u denied when u miss someone, u denied when u want a thing.
Same principle goes in this thing.
I've known u for years girl, that's why i can say this.
hahahahha... a bit agree with "u noe hu said" hiihihiih... aduhh cu... jd a bit guilty ma diri sendirii.. hahahahah... mwahhh
Hmmmm...
u now hu,, it seems Like you know me weLL,, hihihihi...
But,, honestLy,, it's not my intention to deny about it..
I did it just for a simpLe reason ;p
Post a Comment