I want to see sunrise and sunset Like in Hana Yori Dango 2…
I want to hear someone pLaying the piano for me Like in My Name is Kim Sam Soon…
I want to see the stars through a teLescope Like in A WaLk to Remember…
I want to ride a bicycLe aLong the road Like in Autumn TaLe…
I want to go to theme park Like in My Love Pattzzi…
I want to go to a big stadium and pLay soccer Like in What Star Did You Come From…
I want to spend a nite in a tend Like in FuLL House…
I want to pLay at the beach Like in Stairway to Heaven….
I want to go to the underwater worLd Like in One Litre of Tears…
I want to have a cruise Like in Fantasy CoupLe…
I want to go to a resort Like in Witch Yoo Hee…
I want to see the fireworks Like in Fireworks…
Haizzzzz…
IniLah side epek kebanyakan ntn drama series…
Imaginasi tingkat tinggi…
Hehehe….
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
2 comments:
Eh nyet, msh demen nonton kdrama jg loe yee?
Gue kabulin degh satu dr list loe asal loe yg nyamperin gue.
Loe kemari deh, gue bakal nemenin loe maen soccer, haha..
Btw, comment yg td gue apus, biz ada yg ketinggalan.
Nyet, loe hr ini ato bsk online donk.
Ato, kapanpun loe online, loe contact gue yah..
Trims nyettttttt, hihi.
Wah,, sayangna segh msh demen tuh nyetttt...
Hihihihihi...
Hmmm,, Rani seghn gpp suruh nyamperin kmu ksonoh,, asaL air tix na kmu tanggung smua yah,, hehehe...
kaLo soaL onLine,, Rani jg ga tentu negh bLkgan inih pLgna nyett..
Patah hati Rani,, gara2 kmu maen cewek muLukkkk... Ntar aku pst Lgsg contact kmu degh bgitu aku avaiLabe,, hahahah...
Cya my monyetttt...
Post a Comment