CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

You wiLL never know

I don’t expect you to know that I want to taLk to you…
And I don’t expect you to understand that I reaLLy need you….
And I don't expect you to reaLize that distance is getting wider and wider...

Every Late night,, I see your msn onLine,, I hope that I have courage to cLick in your nick and have a chat with you…
But,, I’m doing nothing……….. even just to say “hi..”
I don’t know why I can feeL Like this and it’s very weird that I even drop my tears now…
I don’t feeL I’m LoneLy which in fact I’m not….
Knowing that recentLy I’m not in a good mood and need somebody to cheer me up…
Moreover,, just finished chatting with a friend,, and somehow without any intention,, she made me upset…
Hence,, it makes me want to chat with you more…

My goodness,, what is this??
ActuaLLy,, I’m disappointed because of you..
After aLL,, it’s not the matter of pride but principLe…

Le gra’

0 comments: