For the first time within this year,, I just wanna say…. I wanna go homeeeeee !!!!!
Maybe because too many friends are going home for hoLiday or business trip or wadevaaaa….
Maybe because I start to miss Indonesian food ;p
Maybe because I miss my friends there…
Maybe because I haven’t go back aLong this year….
For whatever reason that may come out,, I know one thing for sure…
I wanna go back home because I reaLLy miss them now.. now… not tomorrow… nor next week… nor next month… but now….
My parents… What eLse can I say???
PhonecaLLs are not enough to fiLL my desire to meet them…
How Long shouLd I wait???
I miss them as in now….. sigh….
But,, just Leave it to God…
He wiLL show me the way so that I can go home faster ^^
I’m very sureeee that everything wiLL be okay,, yey yey yey ;p
And the other thing that most important is to seek for Your heart…
Just to have a resting time in You and Listen to Your voice…
I’m tired Lord…
-------
29.10.08 -- D#5
Hope to wake up earLy to reread few topics before went to the battLe fieLd...
Set my aLarm at@3.30am...
My "Running After You" rang and I just press turn off aLarm button instead of snooze,, haizzz...
LuckiLy 2 messages came in...
My dearLy friend and my LoveLy mom...
Hence,, I stiLL have time to revise ;p
Thx aniweiiii ^^
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
2 comments:
haha.. miss your hometown?
i know how it feels :)
pulanglah selagi bisa.. melepas rindu bertemu keluarga, it's just very nice :)
balik jgn lupa MAKANAN indo yg buanya buat diriku! :D
monggo ci.. :D
Post a Comment