CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

“Recover and get the answer..”

Oh gosh,, I can’t sLeep at this time !!!!
I tried to,, but I faiLed..
Maybe by putting these words can heLp to make me sLeepy,, huahauhau…
3 hours more to go !!!!!

After dinner time...
With a gLass of CarameL Ice bLended and Black Forest Ice bLended,, my friend and I were caught in the middLe of the conversation…
Hmm,, the type of heavy conversation for that time actuaLLy…

What is His purpose for aLLowing me to have this kind of feeLing???
It becomes more and more uneasy for me…
And then,, another question pop up….
In the first pLace,, why shouLd I feeL it if I’m too confident to say that there’s nothing??

The concLusion is: I’ve to go back and ask God again….
I’m sure that the answer wiLL be given… SOON…. ^^

Booooo,, boooo,, booooo…
This week… become more sentimentaL,, emotionaL…
HopefuLLy it is just the side effect ;p
And it wiLL recovery soon,, yey yey ^^

Le gra’

0 comments: