CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Love Hurts...


When tears are flowing down
It’s more visible than words
But helplessly it can’t describe how hurt it is
It can’t change everything,, even a small little thing

I wonder is there any way to make you really see
I wonder is there any word to make you really understand
I wonder is there anything to make you really feel what I feel

Too many questions of this love
Is it a real love if they misunderstand each other??
Is a real love just like an agreement based on promises over promises??
So where does the feeling of affection take place??
Where does the chemistry of two people blend into one??

Does love leave tears after laughter on each other??
Why does laughter come first and tears come as a closing goodnight??
Is there any time when it turns around
and all that I can see is two people walk together??
Two people in love holding hands in harmony
Two people who always keep their precious one unbroken
Two people who always wants to please each other
Two people who can be a blessing to anyone with their honest life

Inspired by confession of a girl in the midnite…

Le gra'

0 comments: