Hi..hi…
Whoaaa,, it’s a record for me that I can open my bLog for a week.. hahahaha..
As you know,, it becomes my hobby to write bLog everyday… But this week,, due to my assignment,, which is due on Monday, 2nd April 07.. I try my best to finish it earLier.. For what ?? It’s onLy because I don’t want to touch anything about my assignment or whateva reLaes to my studies during weekend… Hahahaha… Moreover,, on Saturday and Sunday I usuaLLy go with my church’s friends…
Now,, I’ve finished my assignment,, yay.. yay… This is the first time I do it within 3 days onLy.. Started on Last Monday with coLLect aLL the information,, went to NLB the whoLe day just to search for journaLs.. Went back at home around 9pm and started the introduction.. The day after that,, I stood the whole day in front of my Laptop to read,, to type,, and for the first time I set my msn to busy,, lol..lol.. Just before my ceLLgroup,, I just get 600++ words,, hix hix hix.. Then I continued again after ceLLgroup until 4.30am & get 1037 words… On Wed,, I felt tired aLready.. But,, I must finish it!!! So,, I continued again & again untiL 6pm just before my Law cLass,, I get 1455 words.. Went back home,, I open my Laptop and directly wrote the conclusion.. Added a bit here & there… FinaLLy,, @ 3.37am I finished it !!!! Thx GOD, yippie ^^
UsuaLLy,, it take a week for me to search the material & another 3 days to write it to make my essay assignment… But this time,, it onLy take 3 days to do it everything… Hahahahaha…. Now,, I can breath my freedom for this weekend.. At Least for this week,, before I start another assignments,, hahahaha…I can see the positive side of having an evening cLass.. I can do my assignment in the day time & in the evening,, aLthough it’s very tired,, I must attend the cLass.. Furthermore,, after doing my assignment untiL 4.30am,, I don’t have to wake up early Like in the Last semester,, hihihihihihi….
For Winna & meLvin,, Happy bday !!!!!!
Hope u can achieve what you want….
Kiss from me from a far… Hahahahhaaha…
"When there is a will, there is a way."
Le gra'
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment