CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 3, 2007

another bad day

Huuhuhuhuhuhuhu…..
I wan to cry,, I want to scream,, I want to angry,, I want to shout,, I want to agggghhhhhh…..
You know what ?? what ?? what ???
Hixhixhixhix…

First of aLL,, the probLem comes from ICA… Yes,, my dearLy Immigration,, can you make the process faster,, pLease ??
I dunno what shouLd I do again…
Let me teLL you the story…


Last week I submitted aLL the necessary documents to TMC office to manage my student pass.. She said that it onLy takes few days Lah,, so nothing to worry.. I remember Last year it took a week to process it !!!!
The thing is,, untiL today,, I haven’t got my STP yet… Because I haven’t got it,, I can’t enter the cLass.. It means,, I miss few cLasses,, since it begin today !!!!! oh nooooooooooo… I’ve taLked to my Course Coordinator,, she said by right,, I can’t go to the cLass.. Then,, I taLked to my Lecturer,, whether I can go into the cLass or not.. UnfortunateLy,, because he is new in here,, he’s soooo afraid if something happen and he didn’t Let me enter the cLass !!!!! Seee,, ckckckckckck… Pity me…

It hasn’t ended yet !!!!
ActuaLLy,, I must make payment to Monash Uni by today.. It reaLLy shocked me,, cause I just got my fuLL offer by yesterday !!!!! Therefore,, this noon I went to bank & wanted to buy the bankdraft.. But,, you knowwwwwwww……….. I need passport to buy it !!! And f course I can’t buy it cause my passport is stiLL in ICA !!!!! Aghhhhhhhh… Lucky me,, after taLking taLking & taLking,, I can pay my shooL fee by Monday… Without paying it,, I won’t get my textbook!!!!! Haizzzzzzz….

Want to know some more ???
I’m majoring in Accounting & SpeciaLisation in CPA.. Must deaL with Tax again,, oh nooo….
For this semester,, I wiLL take 4 subjects (wiLL be very very very though !!!!!)..
1.Cost Information for Decision Making (AFW 2020)
2.AIS and FinanciaL ModeLLing (AFW 2851)
3.Taxation Law and Practice (BTW 3221)
4.Elective.. The choices are : OrganisationaL Behaviour (OB),, Recruitment and Selection (RS) or InternationaL Business (IS)
ActuaLLy,, I want to choose IS.. But the thing is,, the timetabLe is exactLy the same with Tax Law… cLash… I can’t choose IS… Then,, onLy Left between OB or RS rite ??? Guess what,, the cLass for both are conducting on SUNDAY !!!!! OB is on Sunday noon from 1-4pm.. For RS is in morning,, from 9am-12pm… FinaLLy,, I chose RS..
Oh gosh,, where is my weekend ??? It definiteLy ruins every weekend that I have !!!
It means that I can’t go to Sunday Service anymore except youth Service Lohhh… Hix..Hix..Hix… I have to make choices rite,, huhuhuhuhu…. Then,, most of the other subjects wiLL be in the night,, 7-10pm !!!! TerribLe isn’t it ????

Another bad news,, 1 of my friends reaLLy make me mad !!!! He reaLLy makes me angryyyyy….. Hey boy,, don’t you know something ??? it’s NOT polite at aLL !!!!! I didn’t expect that kind of respons from you.. Don’t do it again !!! Because of you,, I cLose this day with anger…. So sorrrryyy yah…. I dunno why I need to say sorry to you,, but it becomes my habit to say sorry…

Last thingie…
For Bozz Dedi,, congratulation !!!!!
weLL done Bozz… It was very funny,, very entertaining,, cooL…
But,, Laen kaLi,, kLo ad apa2 yg urgent,, don’t teLL me via emaiL.. coz usuaLLy I’m not @ home…Hehehehe…. Gpp kok soaL td,, it’s not a big deaL… Udah terbayarkan kok… At least,, it can make me Laugh after facing this bad day… lol..lol…
Good job Bozz,, hehehehe..
Then,, for Atid… Congratz,, congratz… Wedeh,, the onLy girL dsitu euy.. Kerennn bowww…. Yang pas kerrrrrrrr ntu kamu kan ?? Wakakakakaka… Jd inget pas Pentas Seni Sanur dL,, hehehehe…
Then,, for aLex… Thx yah dedekuw.. WaLopun kmu ada motivasi terseLubung (ga ad yg pass tah td ??),, but thx to accompany me… hihihihihi…

Oke Lah,, need to sLeep after this tiring day… sigh..sigh..sigh…
Keep smiLing babe,, no matter what happen… *tring tring*

Le gra’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cu.. oh akhirnya daku mengerti kenapa dikaw sedih hari ini..
buat ur uni problem.. i believe God will make a way..
buat ur complex schedule.. jadi masi bisa ke fa ga? huhuhu.. smg bisa..
buat anger to ur friend.. =D i believe udah reda ya skrg hehe.. that's good dech.. apalagi memaapkan yg bkn bt hehe that's wonderful =) good job, sis!
last thingie... *ikutan eloe
wakaka alex ikutan ya ke bawang merah, bawang putih itu? depan motivasi terselubung? haha lolz..

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

hahahaha...
Masih sempet jg ce bC bLog ku,, thx..thx..thx..

ya,, Amin.. Msh bs ikuT youth & FA,, hahahahaha..
Then,, i beLieve that everything wiLL be ok..

SoaL anger ntu mah,, hrs bs dimaafkan.. btuL tak ??? Hahaha...

Ya,, akhirna ad yg nemenin ntn Bwg Merah Bwg Putih.. Hampir ga jd tuh pdhL,, regarding tix problem.. Dedi,, dedi.. lol..lol..