CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Heppie Bday Mamiii ^^


Happy birthday my mommy
I'm so glad you are my mom
Your always there when i need you
Always around when something bad happens
and you love me no matter what.

Even though I'm not the 'little miss perfect'
You still love me, I don’t have the best of grades
but you still love me
I mess up things and break others
you still love me
I may even break the law or as i should say your law...

but guess what...
YOU STILL LOVE ME! =)

Now I just want to take a moment
to tell you how much i love you....

You may make me mad but I still love you.
You may make me crybut I still love you.
You may even yell at me or we fussbut no matter what i love you! ! !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOMMY!

Happy birthday my sweet heart.

Let my prayers bring you life long happiness
Let my soul garland your heart with love
Let the heaven shower His blessings to you.
Let my message comes to you with complete everlasting love
Happy birthday to my love the one I love forever

Le gra’
15.06.07

0 comments: