Hey dude,, I just wanna to teLL you: It’s your choice…
You choose to step backward from them,, from the peopLe you expect to be there….
And it’s your choice to go to the other direction though you Love it..
And it’s your choice to cLose yourseLf…
And it’s your choice to admit it or not !!!!!
I choose to stay for who I am…
I choose to stay remain the same…
I choose to reduce my portion bit by bit…
UntiL I can proudLy say that now I can handLe it !!!
And when I smiLe,, I show my reaL smiLe..
Not onLy for those who support me…
For those who are wiLLing to Lend their ears to hear me…
For those who Lend me their shouLder to be counted on…
For those whom I know where shouLd I run to…
But aLso for you…
I’ve offered myseLf to heLp you…
But it seems that I faiLed,, hahahaha…
Hmm,, actuaLLy it’s not that I faiL
but it’s more LikeLy that it couLdn’t work..
You care toooo much for so many things beside the main reason…
You can turn back and start it over again..
Maybe without them though they are good…
You can find the others by grace of God…
It’s Like when I find them…
Hmmm… but if you can’t get aLong with them.
You can teLL me,, perhaps I can heLp you
Oh yaa,, but it’s useLess now…
I forget,, there’s one reason why I faiL..
So,, back to the topic…
Once again I say….
It’s your choice mannn !!!!
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment