CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

a midnite prayer

Dear Lord,
I reaLLy want to thank you for providing for aLL of our needs…
I appreciate so much we have food, sheLter and cLothing..
Thank you so much for my parents…
I Love them sooo much,, and I’m gratefuL to be their daughter..

I confess to You my frustration,, my feeLings of anxiety about the future..
I Lift these feeLings up to You…
O God, that You may Lift the burden that is in my heart..
O God ALmighty, I know You have pLans for me…

Today, I started dreaming about tomorrow…
I imagined,, just for a LiL bit, what that wiLL feeL Like..
It was Like breathing fresh air…
I imagined a big smiLe on my face,, imagined dancing and cheering.. aLso Laughter…
I imagined feeLing happier than nowadays…
I beLieve that this can happen to us,, I beLieve it is possibLe..

Lord,, I ask you to move in a way that I’ve not seen before…
HeLp me to be diLigent,, determined and faithfuL…
I want to do aLL that I can and for You to move the mountains…
Hear my prayer Oh God…

In Jesus’s name I pray,, Amennn….

Le gra’

0 comments: