CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pequeño pájaro

I stiLL can smeLL the scent of your perfume…
I stiLL can feeL the warmth of your hand…
I stiLL can see the deepest meaning at your eyes…

Can’t beLieve that I’m Longing for the day to meet you…
But I have to deny this odd feeLing..
No… it is not suppose to be denied…
It is just the matter of fact that need to be directed…
Back to the right track..
Which is shouLd not be Like this…


How can you be such an adorabLe person ???
How can you be such a LoveabLe person ???
Yeah,, I’m taLking about you… onLy you…
You make me comfortabLe whenever we are together…
mi estimado amigo, mi pequeño pájaro


Le gra’

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah sape tuh buk?
Dalem bgt tuh kata2nyee..
Haha..

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Hihihihi....
SedaLam apakah kata2 yg dpt terucap dr bibir inih ???
Akankah cukup berkuasa tuk tandingi daLamna jurang jurang kehidupan yg tercipta ??
Mampukah meLampaui daLamna makna yang tersirat pada ikatan jiwa ??

Hihihihi...