CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

An addition

Just a thought crossed my mind as a refLection of the previous post….
Weuwwww,, what I can say is Jesus is reaLLyyyyy good to you (for me aLso ;p)
He gave you those friends who are there for you…
He bLessed you with those hearts who reaLLy care about you…
God wants you to grow spirituaLLy and mentaLLy,, more mature from day to day…
I’m saying this doesn’t mean that I’m mature enough actuaLLy,, hohohoho ;p
The simpLe reason is I hope that we can grow together,, hehehe…

I’m wondering wiLL the simpLe misunderstanding end up everything??
Maybe I’m not knowing you weLL Like they are,, hehehehe…
Yeah,, now I know why you reaLLy Love them..
I may not be one of them,, oups I haven’t !!!! ;p
Sorry if I can’t put into the right words ^^
If the end wiLL be Like this,, I’m a bit upset…
However,, it’s aLL your choice,, hihihihi ^^

Le gra’

0 comments: