CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Wait and see the truth

The truth wiLL be reveaLed and everybody wiLL know the truth…
I’ve heard this thing before,, for severaL times…
Maybe I just want to repeat it again for you…
In a case,, you are bLamed for something that you know it’s not your fauLt,, you tend to prove that you are right… Of course,, no one want to be bLamed…
Provided that you’ve done things correctLy ;p
If you are in the right position,, God wiLL prove it…
And Let himseLf reveaL aLL the truth…
You don’t have to spend aLL your power and energy to prove that you are right…
There are times when you don't have to expLain everything from a to z...
He wiLL use any means to make it done according to his wiLL…
For any assumptions,, everybody can make it but the truth can’t be hide away…
I’m Learning….
Thanks for the Lesson “P” ;p

Le gra’

0 comments: