CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jeritan maLam

Have to kanchiong my Auditing assignment...
Oooo Lordddd,, I reaLLy don't have any idea how to do it...
Searching for few days but stiLL can't understand it...
Arghhhhhhhhhhh....

Thennn...
As usuaL,, I have to Listen to some nice songs in order to make my brain work properLy in this Late hour,, hehehhehe....

Broken -- Scott Stapp



There is a question I want to understand
Why can't everyone teLL the truth and Learn to Love again
Do you know what it feeLs Like to be broken and used?
Scared and confused
Yes I know

Boy,, I can feeL what you feeL...
In years ahead,, I can say this to myseLf,, hiehiehihie…
I know that you deserve the best ;p




HopeLessLy addicted -- The Corrs



I don't know why but suddenLy I'm faLLing
Was I so bLind
I was Loving you aLL the time
Now I'm hopeLessLy addicted
HeLpLessLy attracted


I’m not faLLing yet…
But yet,, I’m hopeLessLy addicted…
And I stiLL don’t want to Loose you in some or other ways…


FieLds of goLd -- Eva Cassidy



WiLL you stay with me wiLL you be my Love
Among the fieLds of barLey
And you can teLL the sun in his jeaLous sky
When we waLked in fieLds of goLd

WiLL you give the answer???
But the very basic question is,, do I have that brave heart to ask you ;p
One day when the time has come for you to Leave this pLace,, wiLL it be the end of everything???
I pray to our LoveLy God for it won’t be happened…

Le gra'

7 comments:

G-co said...

haha.. pilihan lagu yg cukup lucu untuk buat otak bekerja normal lagi.. hahaha... XD

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

GiLeee kowwww...
Ngapz aje ampe jem 4 msh bs buka2 bLog org???
Hahahaha...
Ikutan begaang kyk rani tah?
Hiehiehiehei...

Hmmm,, kok Lucu segh??
Hahahaha...
Rani pas cr2 Lagu,, kebetuLan suka ama Lyricna,, gara2 ntuLah....
Hieheiheiehi...

f e b z said...

Judul nya horror yah dan tetep berhubungan sm assignment! hihi

Lolla Emon said...

buseett.. semua ngomongin LOVEEE!
hahahahahaa..

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Eh mbiiii...
Negh assignment kan horror bgttttt..
hiehiehiehei...

Hmmm,, Love muLuk yah LoL??
Bsk2 degh tuLis yg berhub ama Love,, hieheiheiehie...
Tp susah booowwww....
Kan idup inih hrs dipenuhi dgn cintaaa...
uhuyyyyy....

G-co said...

wahaha.. gk bisa tidur.. makanya nangkring d blog orang deh..
stelah membaca blog ini saia langsung tidur.. hahaha... XD

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Huehehehe...
Ghekowww...
Kesanna tuh yeee,, bLog rani tuh dongen menjeLang bobomuw...
Abiesss,, abies bc bLog trus bobo...
hahahaha...