Good God…..
It seems Like the time is going to end up soon…
What I want is to be cLose dengan dirinaaaa,, hehehehe…
But no matter how,, Let Your wiLL be done...
And Let me draw myseLf cLose to You in the first pLace ;p
HonestLy speaking,, I don’t want it to be happened…
I’m not ready yet….
For this time being,, I stiLL need someone whom I can count on…
And that someone is just that particuLar person…
I don’t know how important this thing tiLL I dreamt of it…
Does it occupy most of my mind ???
But,, nothing that I can say… it’s simpLy bcoz that someone never invoLved too much…
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
7 comments:
wah.. si rani ternyata.........
hehehe...
Si Rani kenapa kooowwww???
hiehieheiehie...
Si Rani Lucu?? menggemaskan??
Emang bner segh kowww ;p
wahaha.. si rani...
wahahahahahhahahahaha.... (ketawa gk jelas).. wkwkwk.. XD
cinta tak harus memiliki...
uhuy!
yg lagi jatuh cintrong!
-willy keren!-
Ermmmmmmm.....
Ipannn,, knp kmu comment na sama smua gtu yaaaaa???
Kmu ga bs memiLiki cinta yg mn pannn??
Ko WiLLyyyy,, iyah negh koooo...
Cinta bgtttt...
Cinta ama mami,, ama papi,, ama Thn yg jLas...
heiheiehieieh ;p
karena napsu harus memiliki...
tapi cinta tak harus memiliki cu...
Post a Comment