CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

aLL is vanity...

What is wisdom ?
I ask myseLf that many times…
I’ve heard peopLe say “she is so wise..” “He is the wisest guy I know…” and such,, but truLy what kind of wisdom is that ??
I’ve been reading EccLesiastes LateLy,, and have been enjoy the simpLe wisdom from SoLomon..
He says it pLain and simpLe…
“Vanity of vanities”, says the preacher, “Vanity is vanities,, aLL is vanity” EccLesiastes 1:2

SimpLe enough…
The book of EccLesiastes is simpLy saying,, if you are Living without God,, everything is vanity..
Everything you do in this Life… is vanity…
James 3 says a Lot about how to determine if a person is “earthLy wise” or “heavenLy wise”
To be wise is more than just knowLedge,, but it is aLso works and his humiLity…
SoLomon gave God the gLory for his wisdom..
SoLomon showed no earthLy wisdom because he reaLized that everything on this earth is going to pass away…

Le gra’

0 comments: