Hide me now under your wings
Cover me within your mighty hand
Chorus: When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God
Find rest my soul in Christ alone
Know his power in quietness and trust
Repeat chorus
One song that crossed my mind when Ps DanieL Chua preached was StiLL…
And it is my fave song,, hohohohoho….
UnLike usuaL,, the sermon this morning was different from what he had preached yesterday afternoon…
This morning he taLked about the eagLe… BasicaLLy I prefer dove than eagLe,, hahahaha…
The points were: aLL birds have eyes but eagLe has vision,, eagLe wiLL test first before he trust,, eagLe weLcome storm,, eagLe oiL their wings and the Last one was not Like the other birds which migrate,, eagLe remains…
As he spoke about the eagLe,, it feLt Like he spoke to me personaLLy…
Just Like that God answered me directLy before my eyes,, hieheiehie…
It was strengthen me and it bLessed me,, hohoohoho…
Aniweiii,, hehheehehe…
Today was superb especiaLLy for me…
Serving my kings wiLL aLways the onLy thing that I can’t give up… and I don’t want to give it up!!!
Cause above aLL,, what I can do wiLL never enough compared to what He had done in CaLvary…
That’s one point that I Learn from my famiLy…
Despite of everything that may happen to us,, I know that my parents wiLL aLways serve Him and I want to be Like them….
So yeahhh,, Thx Lord for aLLowing me to serve You today after what was happening before,, hieheiehie…
Thx for the warmth hands and prayer in the coLd haLL,, hehehehe…
Thx for the jokes and the funny stories…
Thx for simpLe being there and accompanied me today…
That's why I Love you ^^
Le gra'
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment