June is coming…
Yeah,, yeah….
The time to be a jobfree (as wad my housemate said ;p) become nearer….
To aLL my friends who are having exam soon,, ganbatte !!!!!
After this we’LL have fun together ;p
Dun get stress my friends…
Play hard study hard,, huahuahuahua (as if I can do it ;p)
Hence,, Let’s give our best at this time,, yey yey yey ^^
Can’t wait tiLL 26th June,, hieheiheiehie…
The famiLy is aLready in Sg now,, and they’re waiting for you to get back soon…
You Look Like your father,, hahahaha….
I’m sure you’re dying to fLy back to Sg,, hiehiehiehei…
And I’m missing you too my friend ;p
I’m sending a big hug for you,, hueheuehue…
So,, see you soon…
HopefuLLy we can make a short trip Like Last year,, hohohoho…
Somewhere onLy we knowww,, LaLaLaLaLaLa…
When everything seems miserabLe…
When the pLans are not work…
When things are getting harder and harder…
He never faiLs you and He wiLL protect you…
I’m sure you know and you wiLL put aLL your hope into His hands…
At the moment,, you shouLd reward yourseLf with a Lot of Love…
Get and received a Lot of Love from your beLoved one and your friends…
With a given time,, I hope you enjoyed it…
Cause I’m happy to see you happy,, hieheiheiheie…
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment