Chatting with my junior high schooL’s friend,, made me remember those oLd days in Saint Mary…
I joined one of the extra curricuLar named SMSC: Saint Mary SociaL Community…
To be the member,, we had to go through some test…
Udah kyk mo masuk OSIS aje,, pake acara kyk LDK sgaLa ;p
Though not many students chose SMSC as their extra curricuLar,, but if I compare with GameLan & German Language,, SMSC is my fave excuL for the rest of my secondary Life,, hahahaha..
We went to crossroads near Pasar baru and sang with the “Kecrekan”..
Became a street-singer for 2-3 hours and I was very proud that I got Rp. 5000 !!!!
We went to Vincentius Putri and visited the orphanage there…
Looked that their smiLe,, Looked at their eyes,, I saw hope,, I saw strength…
We pLayed games,, we sang,, we entertained them..
And within 2 hours,, they wouLd cry when we had to go back and they wouLdn’t Let you go…
We went to Kp. MeLayu and knocked and entered random house…
I came to a famiLy where the father wass jobLess and their income was depended on the mother who was a greengrocer…
They shared their stories,, they treated me very weLL,, eventhough I was reaLLy a stranger for them…
To my surprise,, I was invited to ride a Getek !!!!!
I was so excited at that time coz it was my first experience and they made fun of me !!!
We went to the sLum near Manggarai raiLway…
This famiLy that I visited was better from the education point of view…
Their chiLdren were schooLing untiL SMK…
And a nite that I spent with them was memorabLe,, a great experience…
Too many things that we’ve been through together with SMSC…
There’s a new chaLLenge in everyweek,, tiLL I can’t recaLL aLL of them…
It became wonderfuL weekend for the souL…
To be serious,, that was a pLace where I Learnt & practice about humanity…
Know that Life is unfair,, Learn to be humbLe,, Learn to give thanks,, Learn to survive in struggLe times,, Learn to keep smiLe…
But no matter how hard our Life is,, God wiLL never cLose His eyes..
He takes care aLL of us and protects us and never Leave us aLone…
Our God is awesomeeeeeee !!!!!
Is there any reason for not praising His majesty???
Is there any reason for not give thanks to His kindness???
Many thankz to those peopLe Like Bu Yuniar yg serba gauL & pengertian,, Frater Patria yg super Lucuuu,, Bu Rosa ku tersayangggg ^^
Eiyaaa…
Bang Ipan hari inih berhari burung Lhoooo….
Bang Ipan,, bang ipannnnnn….
Makin sibuk mengejar cita-cinta & cinta yaaa ;p
May His bLessing wiLL foLLow after you !!!
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
1 comments:
hihi... makasi raniii...
ipan akan menggapai cinta-cinta setinggi langit...
Post a Comment