It’s been 5 weeks...
And there’s a Lot of things happened within 5 weeks...
One thing that I reaLLy wanna do has been accomplished there...
Now,, I have to go to the other pLace...
My time is onLy a month...
And within a month,, I beLieve that I can Learn something new...
For the first nite...
It’s been tough... it’s been hard...
The funny thing is I didn’t expect to Lean on you anymore...
I never Look for you anymore...
I didn’t put so much expectation on you anymore...
In fact,, the voice of God can be heard on the Line there...
WhiLe the conversation began,, the voice couLdn’t be controLLed...
The more we taLked,, my defense went weak...
SuddenLy aLL the dramatic scene happened,, though it couLd onLy be heard over the phone,, but it was heard..
I didn't kow how cLear it was,, but it was heard...
It took hours to make it back to normaL,, and the patience showed was awesome..
It heLped.. It heLped !!!
I can onLy say thanks for the attention to this LiL sister,, hahaha…
Thx God for introducing me to that person...
And finaLLy the rain in the earLy morning wiped it aLL out...
Have to wake up with a new spirit ;p
yey yey yey
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment