CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who is coming?

They are coming right now…
Auw auw auwwwww,, senang senang ^^
Picked them up,, but the pLane was deLayed..
Tumben si Garuda jg rada dodoL,, boooo boooo boooooo…
After waiting for 40 minz,, finaLLy the pLane arrived…
Both of them Looked fine,, hihihi..
But there’s one more person waLked behind them…
That person Looked very famiLiar to me..
And guess wad,, it’s my ex-roomate!!!
My very first friend when I arrived here 3.5 years ago…
My friend who heLps me a Lot in various conditions…
Yaaaa,, it’s Nissa…
She surprised me by taking the same fLight with my parents…
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….
She never toLd me before that she wants to come to my gradz day..
Owww,, now I reaLize when she said they we wiLL meet soon…
Qiuuuu qiuuuuuu…. Uhuyyy uhuyyyyy…
Oks then,, I’m going off to heLp the birddei boy preparing the dishes tonite…

Le gra’

0 comments: