CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

another opportunity

I thought it wouLd be cooL if I can be one of them…

To be honest,, that’s my first impression and I assumed that it was just a dream…

Didn’t want to step into something that started with a wrong motivation…

Hence,, that LittLe dream was buried…

To add more reason,, without being pessimistic,, I knew that I don’t have that taLent…


Long time has passed,, but the sound was teLLing me to go for it..

It whispered in my heart,, softLy but persistent…

Tried to ignore it and just being reaListic…

TiLL the day came,, I made up my mind…

Made correction of the motivation and to give it a try…


FirstLy,, it didn’t go weLL,, unsatisfied…

The thought that I shouLdn’t do it had crossed my mind,, caused I was too afraid of rejection…

But,, no matter how,, I beLieve that God put that desire in my heart…

FinaLLy,, when the opportunity was given,, I was so gLad…

Though I knew that I wasn’t as good as the others,, they stiLL gave me a chance…


And through the day I reminded that I do it aLL for God…

God didn’t ask for the perfect one,, He Looks that comes from the heart…

I ask God to purify my heart so that I can give Him offering with my sincere heart…

As weLL as to enhance the capabiLity that has been trusted…

Hoping that aLL can pLease Him…


Now….

Another opportunity to expand it was offered…

If the answer is needed by now,, I wiLL say “yes,, my aLL me pLeasure…”

But Let me keep the answer untiL the time wiLL come ;p

Thx for the given opportunity…

I’m so honored…


Le gra'

4 comments:

Mogika said...

soon yaaah
x) Amen!

Jenita Darmento said...

nari yahh..?? cieee. ahahahah.. amennn raniii

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

apanaaa yg soon yaaa??
heiehiehei...

ermmm,, kok bs kepikiran nari yaaa???
heiehiehiehe...

Jenita Darmento said...

ga tauu.. hanya terlintas dalam pikiran gw. ahhah