CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

his worth

Are you going through a situation in your Life that you don't quite understand??
During these seasons,, it's naturaL to question things in your mind...
But during these uncertain times,, it's important to continue to put your trust in God...

I have to remember,, God's ways are not my ways, and I don't aLways understand what He is trying to do in my Lives...
The Bible teLLs us that adversity wiLL come,, but God is the one who promises to Lead us into victory...
I have some unanswered questions...
I may never understand why a reLationship ended sooner than I wouLd have Liked...
I may never understand why I Lost a Loved one...
I may never understand why I went through something difficuLt or why my prayers haven't been answered...
But at some point,, I have to decide to put my questions aside and go on with God...
We have to decide to trust His character even when our circumstances don't make sense...

"Keep beLieving... Keep praying...
You may not cry anymore but you stiLL can caLL ;p"
A simpLe gudnite message that strengthen me...
Thx ^^

Le gra’

0 comments: