CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 5, 2007

today..today..

Okay,, becoz Bimbi said that why don't we write our activities in one day into our blog,, so I start to write it today.. hahahaha… BimBi,, puas ga ???

Well,, nothing special happened today… But,, everyday is a bLessing from Him..
Attended the Law cLass with Dr. Ranga (no more Venkat,, mizz him.. hahaha). Then,, he gave us the sample question & expected us to do it.. But,, as you know… Most of us wouldn’t do it,, hihihihi… Then at the end he explained the answer,, hahaha….

When we finished the class,, another common question came: “Where we have our Lunch??” Chatted,, chatted & chatted… but still,, no solution !! Because Mimin & Sijin was waiting for Ong Hui,, we(Rancu,, Bimbi & Deidy) went to Funan first.. Deidy wanted to deposit her money.. But the queue was damn Long !! Then,, Mimin called Deidy,, she said that they would wait for us to come to Pizza pLace (hey,, when we gonna have Lunch there again ??).. They have afternoon cLass,, so we decided not to go there,, so they didn’t have to wait for us.. & later we had Lunch @ Funan… ActuaLLy I wanted to eat,, buttttttt I’ve aLready eaten 3 breads !!!! I’m full !!! ActuaLLy,, bukan kenyang segh,, tp eneg.. LOL….LOL…

Oh ya,, @ Funan we saw 2 strangers… They are couple I think.. So weird.. U know why ??? Coz they wore 2 gLasses… Bimbi said it’s for style… hahahaha…
Anyway,, after Bimbi & Deidy finished their meal,, we still wanted to eat something.. We looked for something nice to eat… Then the choices went to Ice Kacang,, hihihi.. We (RanCu & Bimby) was scolded by the waitress bcoz we asked for more sugar & milk.. FirstLy,, I asked for more sugar.. At that time,, Deidy called Bimby to asked for more milk.. Then,, Bimbi came back to the stall & asked for more milk without knowing that I’ve already asked for more sugar.. As the result,, the waitress scolded us.. We just Laughed,, hihihihi… & the Ice Kacang was very sweet (just Like 3 of us,, hahahaha…) See,, I can eat 3 breads & Ice Kacang !!! I supposed to eat properly but why can’t I ??? Hmm,, I think I need "babysitter" (what?!?!?!?!?!)…

From Funan,, we supposed to do our Fave assignment… But,, Deidy wanted to buy umbrella @ Bossini,, Bimby needed to go back to get her mobile phone & I was waiting my “Brownies Kukus”… So,, bimbi went back,, Deidy accompanied me to meet Ivan @ bus stop opposite CapitoL Centre.. He brought my Brownies Kukus!!!!! GeLo euy,, udah Lama negh Nyidam Brownies Kukus,, akhirNa ada yg bwin jg.. Thx a Lot Van,, hehehehe.. Ini sambiL nuLis jg ditemani Bronies Kukus mu negh Van,, wakakakakak…. After that,, we went back to Library & start doing our assignment… But we getting confuse with those stuff,, hahaha…

In the afternoon,, I just made a confession about “the jacket” to Ong Hui.. Ong,, I’m soooooooo sorry !!!!! I didn’t mean it !!! So sorry darling... I hope you can forgive me… But,, you are such a good friend,, hehehehe…. Thx for forgive me… I know you are sad bcoz of it,, but nothing that I can do.. I know you have another problems… So,, thx a Lot for the forgiveness… I’m sooooo relief….

Oh ya,, I just received my Exam TimetabLe !!!!!!!!!!!!





No !!!!!!!!!!! Coming Soon,, Monash College Examination !!!! Hohohoo…
One thing that I stiLL cannot focus on my study !!! I know,, I must concentrate with it first.. But somehow,, there are some other things that distract me !!! I dunno how to stop to think about other thing except my subjects !!!
One of them is about my next semester.. Hmm,, no need to write about it now Lah… But,, because of it,, I (finally) talked to Mas Sus *tring tring* Hahahaha…. RanCu !!!! Ga penting bgt degh… Weitz,, weitz… At Least,,, I don’t feel curious anymore about “Mas Sus” hohoho… I think I need to taLk with Mas Sus again degh regarding this situation,, huhuhu…. Gpp degh,, wakakakak… Thx to Ivory to make this happened…

“Do not be afraid of tomorrow; for God is already there.”

Le gra'

2 comments:

f e b z said...

mau brownies kukus... nyamm nyamm.. disini ada yg jual gak yaa?

-bimbi-

^^ MaHaRaNi ^^ said...

Hahaha....
Iya negh,, ad yg juaL ga yah ??
kLo ad,, kan ga perLu jauh2 nitip org yg basecamPna di Bdg,, hihii...