I dunno what happen with myseLf recentLy…
Some strange feeLing come to me..
I can feeL it…
A feeLing that I shouLdn’t feeL it…
A feeLing that is impossibLe for me…
A feeLing that seems uncontroLLabLe..
A feeLing beyond my mind…
Since I reaLize it,, I must stop it !!!!
I must control myseLf !!!!
I must teLL myseLf not to go further…
Before I find myseLf doing the same mistake..
Before I find myseLf faLL into the same hoLe..
Before I find myseLf hurt again...
ps: Dedicated to si "burung keciLkuw"
Another thingie…
Omg… My book is Lost !!!
SuddenLy it disappear !!! Huhuhuhuuuu….
Where shouLd I search for it ??
I’ve Looked for it every inch in my tabLe,, my room,, my cabinet,, my Luggages…
I found nothing!!!!
It isn’t just an ordinary book…
It’s a pink hard book covered which contains Letters,, hahahaa.. from a to z (no no,, just kidding)…
ActuaLLy it’s my poem book… Huhuhuhuhu…
Though it’s just a poem,, but it’s kinda important for me…
Does anyone know ?? or have you ever see it ??
Coz I’m totaLLy forget where I put it or when I Lost it.. ReaLLy dun have any idea..
Tried to recaLL it,, but it doesn’t give any good resuLt…
Whoooaaaaa….
So,, pLease Let me know if you ever see the book.. or anything reLates to that book…
Le gra’
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
4 comments:
maybe it's underneath your bed? hehe..
huahahahahaha.....
Udah di search everywhere ce...
bner2 ga ad di rumah sini...
Huhuhuhuhu....
KtinggaLan ap yah ?? Tp dmn ??
Ga reLa bgt tuh buku iLang...
ah.. is she in love? ^^
Weks...weKs...
i'm not in Love yetttt....
Hahahaha...
Post a Comment