CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

One that wiLL Leave

Once again… I shouLd say goodbye to a friend…
Just spend a nite with a friend…
It wiLL be the Last nite we spent together,, ahhahahaah… Yeah,, at Least within this year..
I don’t want to move.. I don’t want you to go… I want you to stay here… But Life is changing… You can’t stop what shouLd happen in our Life…
TaLked about many things happen in our Life recentLy…
Thanks for the time,, thanks for the companion brooo.. ReaLLy appreciate it…

He just broke up with his girLfriend a month ago… Sorry for that brooo…
I thought their reLationship wiLL not end up this soon…
They are match each other..
But,, back with God’s wiLL… Maybe this is the best for both of them…

TaLking about his ex-girLfriend.. I found that we have simiLarities in some ways,, hahahaha… One of them is we both afraid to hurt peopLe… Then sometimes,, it wiLL Lead to a thought that “it’s better that I’m hurt rather than the other person,, especiaLLy the one whom we Love..”
He said that it’s good… It’s good when you tried somehow not hurt other peopLe..
You tried not to show your ego…
But,, in certain extend…
Sometimes you must show your feeLing,, show your emotions,, show your preference…
He taught me that once you Love a person,, you reaLLy want to see him/her happy…
Then,, how can he/she be happy if you are not happy,, if you hurt yourseLf by not teLLing the truth,, if you hurt yourseLf by not teLLing what you reaLLy want…

The other probLem is… Sometimes a girL can be too independent… Yess,, I admit it…
I do agree that I’m one of them… so does his ex-girLfriend… Maybe my schooL background affected me… Fyi,, I spent my senior high schooL in homogeneous schooL.. I Learnt many Lessons from there.. Being independent is the exampLe.. Bcos it’s homogeneous,, sometimes we need to move the chair or other utiLities when we décor something… We don’t reLy to the schooL’s janitor or someone eLse… WeLL,, maybe it’s just a simpLe case…
But the point is,, as a girL,, a Lot of peopLe toLd me that I’m too independent.. I don’t Let anyone to heLp me,, I don’t Let anybody to soLve the probLem with me… I want to handLe aLL the probLems by myseLf,, I want to do aLL my works aLone…
Then,, it becomes the point that my friend hates in his ex.. She is too independent then sometimes it’s Like that she doesn’t need my friend anymore… My friend toLd me that most of boys are happy when they know that they are needed... Thus,, it Looks Like they are useLess when their girLfriend can do aLL things by herseLf…
He toLd me that sometimes we don’t have to show we can do it… He said that there are time when we don’t have to show our strength… Let them heLp us… By doing so,, it shows that we need them… Hahahahaha…

WeLL,, I aLways Learn something new when I’m with you… Thanks for the advices you’ve given..

Thanks God that I have a friend Like you…
Though we’LL be miLes apart,, I hope one day we can go out Like yesterday again..
Goodbye my friend… All the best for you..
Le gra’

0 comments: