CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Undignified

Yah,, akhirna… I’m back…
SteLah meLewati 3 hari 2 maLam yg bgitu undignified,, hahahaha….
Thx Lord that I couLd experience this…
I just couLd see how great Jesus is…

How powerfuL He is.. and how amazing He is…
Whoaaaaa….
I couldn’t trade this experience with anything eLse…
and the cruciaL thing is... I got it...

I wiLL remember,, 18-20 May 2007...
I got a great camp... I got a great bLessing...

111 East Coast Parkway…
Di ujung jaLan ituuu…
IsLand Resort,, Q12…
BantaLkuw,, ruang itu,, my doLphin earrings…

LaLu beraLih ke baLLroom…
Di sayap kiri tengah…
Bersama kaLian kaLian…
Ada jg di Chris Long yg berkata: “Jakarta is on the fire… We don’t need the deviL coz the deviL is a Liar…”
Handpicked by God…
MobiLizing God’s army…
Ada si Ahiam tukang juaLan Dvd,, Benaya si pembunuh singa,, Baana son of Banana,, ELifeLet anakna ELephant…
Ditutup dgn sebuah pertanyaan: Do you wan to be a troubLe maker or history maker ?

Ketika keLuar,, terLihat bertumpuk2 roti BreadtaLk yg setebeL2 buku di perpus,, bersama jam,, peanut,, bLueberry and chocoLate… Ada pula si apple yg turut memeriahkan suasana…
Ditambah,, catering dr si tante2 yg bgitu bae2 bgttttt….

Tak Lupa ada pos2 PaLe Story,, PuttheLLo,, CandLe Fight,, PuLL me,, Catch me if you can,, Time Bomb,, Actionary,, and si HoLe2 ntu yg Rancu Lupa namana…
Sampai kepada ambuLance yg datang…

Di pantai pun ad 3 out of 5 members of "Genk Imoet" yg turut berpartisipasi di water baptism... CooL mann... I thought they stiLL not sure at the night berfore... but they've decided it and took the risk...
Dan sampaiLah kita pada taLent show…
Mengundang ide2 segar untuk dituangkan… Spontanitas yg tinggi… and tingkat kejayusan yg maximal jg dibutuhkan….

Then.. ketika smua itu berLaLu…
Kami2 ini,, jiwa2 muda yg tak mengenaL LeLah…
Terus meLanjutkan perjaLanan… dan kaki bus 106 membawa kami sampai ke Peace Centre…
Berjumpa dgn mobiL merah,, biru,, kuning and hijau… dan tergugah untuk mencoba advanced,, but we found it quite tough and decided to go back to beginner… LaLu perut kami pun tak sabar untuk bertemu pemuasna di Kopitiam…

Now,, that we brought that fire..
I hope that it won’t vanished…
I hope we keep that fire in our heart..

God bLess u aLL...
Le gra’

0 comments: