CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve..

finaLLy,, here it comes the day !!!!
yay !!! yay !!!!
First of aLL,, I wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS to aLL my beloved famz & friendz ;)
Thx GOD for everything that I have,, everything that I achieved,, every moment that I experienced,, every people that I love…
Christmas in Sg,, fyuh…fyuh…

As I said in my previous bLog,, this is my 2nd chance to ceLebrate Xmas in Sg… Wow,, it’s reaLLy awesome… Roads are fuLLed with Xmas decoration,, every shop are promoted their products with tempting discount..
Everybody seems very busy.. WeLL,, I don’t know what they’re doin,, but Looking at them makes me dizzy… Especially this Christmas Eve..
After attending Xmas Eve service,, I dunno where shouLd I go,, what shouLd I do…
So,, I, ko David & his Bro,, ce Lydia,, ce Anita,, ce SherLyn & her friend decide to walk around first…
We Looked around Orchard to find a good pLace to chit chat.. Then,, after searching for a while,, we chose NYDC… Yupz,, yupz… we chatted about everything,, important & not important things…

Then, actuaLLy I dunno how could, but we ended up with pLaying cLassicaL game caLLed “Truth or dare”… if I’m not wrong it’s aLL bcoz ce Lydia asked something to ce Anita.. & u know,,, the Luckiest first person to be asked is: ME !!!! is it Lucky or UnLucky ??? okie,, just take it as a Lucky person… Then the story goes on,, I rather choose truth than dare in this kind of game (try to be honest red.).

After that,, koko asked the question.. he asked me: “If u can go anywhere in this Christmas Eve,, with whom you want to be ??” Wooooo,, he said it’s a simple question (well,, it is red.), but to answer it was not as simple as asking it… when I was thinking,, suddenLy his name came out in my mind… A name from few years ago… ****N.. hahahahahaha.. Okie,, people said that we don’t know what we have until it’s gone.. This rule applied to me in this case.. Yupz,, yupz,, when we still together, I never realize how much I care. Well, maybe I’m not a person who shows their careness in usual way. When we still together, I always act somehow like I don’t need him,, like I don’t want to be with him,, pretend to ignore him..

Recently I found out the reason why I act like that.. The reason is I don’t want to be hurt when he’s not around anymore… But, I also realize that the more I pretend to ignore him,, the more I feel pain.. I convinced myself that nothing happen.. I tried to act that I’m a strong girl.. I acted like I didn’t need him.. But, it didn’t work !!!! I even couldn’t stop tionk about him… ckckckckckck…Thus,, after he had gone to a place that quite far from here,, I decided to change my behaviour.. I learn to act like what I really want to do.. No need to pretend anymore.. I’m not afraid to get hurt anymore,, as long as I always keep God in mind,, everything must be ok.. Wow,, he’s the one that can make me like this.. Yes,, he was my big enemy,, my best friend,, my LoveLy bro… He is my 1st Love… ckckkck….

WeLL,, back to the main story again.. Yupz,, yupz,, we played Trurh or Dare for 2nd round. It was Ce Lydia... hahahahaha…. A person who asked her a question was Ko David (again..) Yeah,, somehow he really good to arrange the words to make a good sentence,, hahahaha…. He asked Ce Lyd: “If now you can be with the person that you really want to be,, what kind of kind of occasion do you want to have ?” Hohohoho…. Then she told us that she wants to have a candLe Light dinner with that person.. She hasn’t known yet the exact pLace,, but she wants it.. Having candle Light dinner with a person you love,, surrounding by the music that can lead your mood.. Whoaaa,, so romantic….

Then,, after ce Lydia,, finally,, it was time for our FA Leader to answer the question. Hahahaha…. Everybody thought about what question should we ask,, then Ce Lydia came out with one question.. “TeLL us about your Latest love Life”… huahuahua…. First he confused how to start it,, hohohoho…. Then,, finally he began to tell his story… But,, in the middle of the story,, I saw my friends pass by,, so I called them & talked with them for a while.. It meant that I miss some part of his story !!! huhuhuhuhuu… Wow,, it was a great story (I should ask him more about it,, maybe I can make another story from his story red.)

Although we still want to continue,, NYDC was closed.. we wre “kicked out” by the waitress,, hahahahaha… Then,, we looked a round to find toilet,, but it was very crowded !!!!!!!!!!! Whoa,, I got dizzy everytime I see too may people, got sick of them… Cut the story,, we reach Cineleisure & went to the toilet… it was 00.20.. After talking & talking & talking,, we decided to go back home… So,, we went to Somerset MRT.. Ce Anita went back by MRT,, then the rest went to bus stop near it.. SherLyn & her friend catched the NR bus.. Then I still can go back by 111,, yey… hehehehe… Ce Lyd went back by 16 & last Ko David & Andreas waLked to their place,, coz it’s quite near from there…

Fyuh,, fyuh,, I’m so tired now but it was a great time…. ActuaLLy,, I dun have any pLan for this Xmas,, I asked everybody but most of them are having pLans with their frinds or relatives… When I reached home & onLine,, a frind of mine asked whether I have any pLan or not… Then,, we decided to go to EspLanade…. Wow,, you know,, EspLanade is my 2nd fave pLace in Sg.. It’s aLready 1.5 months since the last time I went there… hahahaha…. hopefully I get experience such a nice & fun & wonderful Xmas today…

--Rancu--

0 comments: