Oh ya,, just want to copy a quote from my friend’s bLog:
Dunno why,, this quote keep appearing in my mind today...
"God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them"
Maybe you don’t know what He wants when we suffered,, confuse of what He wants from us when He aLLows us feel sad.. Just remember that He knows everything,, so you dun have to worry.. As Long as u’ve tried ur best & the rest,, just Leave it up to Him.. Just rely on Him.. Keep in mind that He will give the best @ the right time!!! Yes,, God is great,, God is good… He knows what’s the best for us,, keep believing it !!
When I woke up this morning,, suddenLy a voice crossed my thought… It whispered to read Psalm 8… Okay,, I obeyed it.. Opened my bible & read it…
Oh,, how great it is.. it teLLs us how great is our God…Yupz,, I reaLize we’re nothing without Him.. Looking back this whoLe year… How He reaLLy heLps me in everything that I’ve done.. How Lucky I am that I know Him,, my hero… He aLLows me to experience the affection from my parents,, the kindness from aLL of my friends though they’re not here with me,, and the warmth of famiLy in God here …
Sometimes, I think I ask Him too much… I asked for this,, asked for that,, aksed for it… But what have I given to Him?? Not much!! I even can say… hmm… Nothing!!! Why am I so greedy?? I don’t have right to ask anything from Him…
But another voice said that He is excellent!!! He aLways Loves us & never ask anything from us,, coz He aLready has everything!!! He onLy asks for our heart… Hohohoho… ActuaLLy it’s very simpLe,, but it’s not an easy thing to do… hahahaha…
That’s why we need friends.. The good one of course.. They who can Lead us & bring us to keep our heart to Jesus.. Thank God that I’ve them aLL… Yeah,, I Luv my ceLLgroup.. Seeing them makes me grow stronger each day in God’s hands.. Whoaaa,, dunno why suddenLy I think about them,, mizz them aLready,, hahahha…
Oh yee,, for Ko David dkk yg mo ke Thai,, enjoy ur holiday !!! Ntar bgitu bLk ke sg Lg,, saya todong oLeh2,, wakakakaka kidding,, kidding… Ntar mo saya tagih criTa,, trus keLanjutan posting2anNa di bLog (hobby br bc bLog org, LoL..LoL..) Buat ce Lydia & ce Fenny yg ke Bintan,, sLamat bersenang2 ce!!! Trus sapa dunk yg ushering mgg bsk ?? hahahaha…. Then,, buat sMua yg tLah & sdg puLang kampong ke indo,, jgn Lupakan Rancu yg ga puLang.. kLo bLk ksiNi,, pd Laporan ke Rani yoo,, sambiL bw upeti oLeh2 jg maksudNa,, hahahahaha… ApaLagi buat some peopLe,, jgn Lupa apa yg udah aku titip yoooo… Hohohoho…
--RanCu--
See you, amak Ing!
1 year ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment